Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Deanna's PRK Lasik Reviews | Deanna's LasikPlus Center Reviews

lasik+plus+prk+lasik+reviews This is Deanna's PRK lasik reviews : I had lasik surgery in July of 2008. I had the PRK lasik surgery because my pupils were a bit larger than most and it was the safest method for me.
COST: 3,000;

SURGERY CENTER : Lasik Plus
Qualified for 0% interest for 18 months with monthly payments
BEFORE: My eyesight before I could not even see the TV while laying in bed at night without my contacts on. I always wore contacts. ALWAYS! I needed them to drive…and walk really. LOL! I had astigmastism. Left eye was -3.75 and my right eye was -3.25.
RECOVERY: First day I went home took a nap, woke up and I could see 20 times better than before but things were a little foggy. I did have some halos and glares that eventually went away through out the week.
After one week the halos and glares disappeared and so did the fogginess and I could see perfectly.
SURGERY: It took about 15 seconds per eye. I didn’t feel a thing. It just looks like a little green and red light getting fuzzy and then it goes back into focus. Very quick and painless.
RESULTS: My vision is now better than 20/20…I can see 20/15!!! How you like me now! Very glad that I decided to get it done. Lasik plus was wonderful!!! NO REGRETS!!!